An intermediate 3-part series to empower yogis who have developed a foundation in the Baptiste power sequence to expand their practice by exploring intermediate modifications of postures, to truly make their practice their own.
Join Katie and Heather on a journey toward confidently adding more challenging modifications to the power sequence, to continue growing and exploring on your mat.
$25 per session/$65 for all 3 series sessions
Part 1 - Side Body Poses:
Wednesday, October 18 - 6:30-8:00PM
- Side Plank to big toe hold Side Plank
- Fallen Triangle to Super Pose
- Knee to elbow plank to arm balance (Eka Pada Koundinyasana)
- Half Moon to floating fingers, Sugar Cane
- Side Angle to Bound Side Angle/Bound Half Moon/Birds of Paradise
Part 2 - Arm Balances & Inversions:
Wednesday October 25-6:30-8:00PM
- Chair Twist to Side Crow
- Crow to Headstand back to Crow
- Standing splits/Down Dog to Handstand
- Wide Leg Forward Fold to Press to Headstand/ Forearm Stand
Part 3 - Back Bending:
Wednesday, November 8 - 6:30-8:00PM
- Camel to Wheel and back transition, drop backs
- Wheel to lifted leg, Wheel "pushups"
- Half Pigeon to Mermaid to King Pigeon
- Fish with legs and arms lifted