Shakti Power Yoga owners Kelly Carter and Lauren Farina, and lead teacher Liz Veyhl have co-created an accredited yoga training program recognized by the Yoga Alliance. They've designed a curriculum that provides students with the tools and experience necessary to expand their power yoga practice, confidently teach a power yoga sequence, and also learn how to step into their own personal greatness.
UPCOMING TRAINING INTENSIVES
Join the emPower 2018 trainees for the Power of Assisting Workshop. The workshop is open to students and teachers of yoga, but no previous yoga teacher training is required. Click for more information about how to expand your knowledge with the emPower team!
Keep checking back for more 2018 trainings and 2019 training dates!
OBJECTIVES OF EMPOWER TEACHER TRAINING:
- Find your authentic and confident voice
- Learn how to sequence a power vinyasa class, in the style of Baron Baptiste
- Learn how to clearly communicate & teach from the heart
- Learn how to give and receive effective feedback
- Learn how to develop a powerful personal yoga & meditation practice
- Develop an understanding of yoga philosophy
- Learn how to give hands-on assists to students
- Dive into self-study & personal empowerment
- Learn the importance of service through teaching
- Learn about Yoga as a business
REQUIREMENTS, ELIGIBILITY, & ATTENDANCE
Anyone who has a desire to take their personal power yoga practice to the next level, dive deeper into self-inquiry and physical asana, and learn more about yoga is eligible for this training program. New possibilities and growth are limitless depending on what each student is open to receiving!
Full attendance is required to receive the full experience of this training program. Specific details on attendance are included in the application.